I hope your 2019 is fantastic!
On to the reason for this post! I have a few bookish/blog related posts that I am going to try super hard to keep up with!
- 100 books in 2019. My goal for 2018 was 135 and I only read 76. I didn’t have a kindle, and I didn’t read a lot on my phone due to how small the screen was. Plus, I would get distracted when I’d get a notification lol. I now have a kindle so it’s easier to see and easier to NOT get distracted because I have the Paperwhite, so NOTHING but books on there!
- 5 classic books. I’m not sure how well I will do for this, but I’m going to try! One of my favorite books of all time is To Kill a Mockingbird so maybe I’ll find some other new classics that I love!
- Blog at least once a week – that is NOT book related! This blog is titled Hooks and Books – and when I started it, I wanted it to be MORE than just books! Crochet Related, Life, AND Books! Most everything right now has been about books! There hasn’t been ANYTHING crochet related!
- Crochet related – Don’t get behind. Focus on orders. Don’t get distracted!
- Crochet ONE afghan a month! I don’t care if it’s a baby afghan, going to be donated or to list on my Etsy. I wanna do it!